Saturday, January 23, 2010

NFL Championship Weekend Picks



Hey Takers,
Sorry about the long lay off. But now I'm back like I forgot something. Here's a quick prediction on tomorrows AFC and NFC Championship games. Here we go...


AFC Championship: New York Jets @ Indianapolis Colts: I don't the Jets can dodge any more field goals (opposing teams have missed 5 FGs in 2 games, thanks Nate). At some point your luck has to run out and the Colts will not let them hang around like the CHARGERS did. I think Peyton Manning gets a chance at his 2nd Lombardi Trophy. 34-10 IND


NFC Championship: Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints: The Saints are tough to beat at the Superdome, but I think Favre and the Vikes can do it They have a ton of weapons on both sides of the ball. However, if WR/KR Percy Harvin doesn't play that will hurt the Vikes O dramatically. I still think Adrian Peterson will have a big day and a few uncharacteristic Drew Brees turnovers will keep the Saints Superbowl drought intact. 34-24 MIN


---J

1 comment: